Friday, September 11, 2015

Teamsters

Local 707 represents Nassau OTB employees


  1. John Kelder

    John KelderActive Member

    it is a picture of the shirt - styled after the YRC logo - says YOUR RETIREMENT CANCELLED , which , as you know , is simply the truth . spent about 45 minutes with an investigator from the Election Officer going over the details . Bottom line after speaking with ACLU and Teamsters Untied attorney - don't wear shirt until election officer rules . Steward and BA told the company they will pay me if they send me home . Filed payroll form before I left .I had been wearing the shirt once a week for 3 months.no One EVER said take it off .
    Basically sent home with a warning letter for failure to follow instructions . Unheard of . Warning letter says I violated election rules by wearing a shirt that disparages the company . .what a joke...
    But it was all worth it when I told the manager I have been harassed by better than him , bring it..he looked like a little kid who didn't get what he wanted at Christmas....LOL
     
    longbladealbagABFer and 2 others like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment