Friday, July 28, 2017

the bigot vs the loud mouth




andrew cuomo bigot vlosing nassau otb on roman catholic easter in preference to orthodox easter sunday




but see ny const art 1 sec 3




Scaramucci calls Priebus a ‘f–king paranoid schizophrenic’ in rant


New White House Communications chief Anthony Scaramucci called Reince Priebus a “f–king paranoid schizophrenic” in a bizarre nighttime phone call to a reporter.
“Reince is a f–king paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci ranted at Ryan Lizza of The New Yorker, the magazine reported Thursday.
He also laced into White House adviser Steve Bannon.
“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c–k,” he said about Trump’s chief strategist.
“I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f–king strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

No comments:

Post a Comment