Monday, February 26, 2018

thehartford insurance company tells you go to hell

hit from behind at high speed
your rates go up and the other guy walks
the troopers see crashes snd corpsesat hempstead avenue all the time



http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/feb-26-nra-property-taxes-black-history-month-article-1.3838489


Elmont, L.I.: I have a problem with the maniacs on the Southern State Parkway, and more recently on the streets, who swerve in and out of lanes at high speeds, sometimes two or three of them chasing each other, playing chicken, maybe...what fun! They are endangering and at the very least scaring and upsetting careful drivers who don’t think of their cars as toys. I myself was actually hit by one of these dangerous mental cases, who came close enough to dent my car and break off my mirror. Luckily for me and my sister, we were in the right lane and not the middle lane, where I might have hit some other innocent driver. I thank God. Can’t something be done to stop this illegal, reckless, dangerous and stupid behavior of these people who have no regard for themselves and even less for others? Gail Ratigan

No comments:

Post a Comment