Saturday, March 28, 2020

nassau otb workers can empathize & wonder



how west coast uninized sex workers are doing?


it is a race to the bottom or the end?


liquor store lines are longer than lines for food


gasoline prices drop faster than the prive for dope?


horse racing and sports betting on the internet are sinking?


the song on the rafio says i got the keys to the highway and lord it is time to go


I've got the key to the highway 
Billed out and bound to go 
I'm gonna leave here, runnin' 
Because walkin' is most too slow 
I'm going back to the border 
Where I'm better known 
'Cause you haven't done nothin' 
But drove a good man away from home 
Give me one mo' kiss, mama 
Just befo' I go 
'Cause when I'm leavin' here 
I won't be back no mo' 
(harmonica) 
When the moon 
Peep o'vr the mountain 
Honey,… 


Full lyrics

john belushi says party on  time for another speedball



Searc



Coronavirus forces adjustments for sex workers in Germany, where prostitution is lega

2 days ago · Coronavirus concerns led Germany to announce that all brothels had to close, as did bars, clubs, ... Shoes hang on a bar stool in a closed brothel in Dortmund, Germany, where many ...



No comments:

Post a Comment