Monday, February 22, 2021

My name is rich

 & you have a choice 

We will crucify you or see that bob from Texas with the chain saw songs you a  song

The Vice President of the United States will never bet Santa Anita at Nassau oTB on Sunday April 4 2021 because politics is for pricks like me

The boss is a prick

People that work for him include many pricks

“The people of this state have known and given the Governor their trust for the last 14 years, have heard him and looked into his eyes during the darkest period,” said Azzopardi said in a statement. “Yes, they have seen him get impatient with partisan politics and disingenuous attacks, and New Yorkers feel the same way.


The Pontiff may speak of his Holiness Bartholomew but I am the Boss of New York.

I will not accept any invitation by anyone to Santa Anita on Sunday April 4 , 2021 because I am the Boss and my calendar  says there is only one Sunday in the year 2021 because I say so and I am the Bose and you all can drop dead!

Like many politicians I accept
Contributions directly or indirectly and I always tell the truth  when I am trying to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge because I am the Boss not Joseph G Cairo.


https://nypost.com/2021/02/07/lawsuit-cant-get-cuomo-to-come-clean-on-nursing-home-deaths/amp/ Sunday, April 4, 2021

Track CodeTrack NameEntryScratch1st Post
ET
1st Post
Local
Time
Zone
Stakes Race(s)Stakes GradeT.V.
Indicator
GG GOLDEN GATE FIELDS72243:45 PM12:45 PMPDT
HAWHAWTHORNE7204:10 PM3:10 PMCDT
LADLOUISIANA DOWNS (QH)16802:00 PM1:00 PMCDT
SA SANTA ANITA PARK

No comments:

Post a Comment