Monday, February 2, 2015

Dear President:

I would like the opportunity to discuss with you or your agents the uses of BCG vaccine, which is safe, effective and inexpensive.  I commend to your attention the work of Dr. Denise L Faustman et al. See
eg faustmanlab.org, pubmed.org faustman dl, pubmed.org ristori + BCG.

I should not have to travel to Iran, Cuba, Iraqu, Italy, Greece  et al to obtain access to an old, safe and effective vaccine.

BCG may be used to treat and/or mitigate autoimmune diseases.

I am still working on a useful dosing scheme. It works for plaque psoriasis. I would be glad to be shot again and again and again with BCG on You Tube.

You will not convince many about the measles vaccine. I hope to have the opportunity to convince you and your agents about the uses of BCG so that the US may take advantage of useful science and art.

jack

No comments:

Post a Comment