Wednesday, September 26, 2018

the bible is not for sale because the puppet is on a

string

upon enterting any of the church branches on a Monday morning promptly at 11:30 and asking to buy the bible, the daily racing program in printed form (from the publisher and not a kiosk), you will most likely be told, we do not have sny, the last one was just sold, etc

this is an insult, disservice or worse to the faithful who bet day after day, year after year at the branches ofNassau OTB

and yet Al D'amato & Park Strategies are paid $25,000 per month for no more than taking a breadth


the faithful demand that the bible be provided in sufficient quantities to meet demand for without studying the bible before making the bets the faithful will not be released from the oppression of those that run nassau otb and the puppet union, teamsters local 707, kevin mccaffrey puppeteer, who can even see that the supply of bibles meets demand. the devil must be in on the deal?


I Shall Be Released

WRITTEN BY: BOB DYLAN
They say ev’rything can be replaced
Yet ev’ry distance is not near
So I remember ev’ry face
Of ev’ry man who put me here
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now
I shall be released

They say ev’ry man needs protection
They say ev’ry man must fall
Yet I swear I see my reflection
Some place so high above this wall
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now
I shall be released

Standing next to me in this lonely crowd
Is a man who swears he’s not to blame
All day long I hear him shout so loud
Crying out that he was framed
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now
I shall be released
Copyright ©1967, 1970 by Dwarf Music; renewed 1995 by Dwarf Music

No comments:

Post a Comment