Wednesday, March 17, 2021

I am the almighty

 And I keep the ny post profitable

Mess with me and you will be dead like nyc oTB

It is a rumor that newsom and I have arranged a sign and trade deal for cash, women and reeder to trade positions as governor

I do not speak to those who dare want to bet at Nassau oTB and believe that they have tights secured by eg ny const art 1 sec 3

Cuomo digs in, says he won’t address allegations pending impeachment probe or opening Nassau oTB for the faithful

 


Sunday April 4 2021

Track CodeTrack NameEntryScratch1st Post
ET
1st Post
Local
Time
Zone
Stakes Race(s)Stakes GradeT.V.
Indicator
GG GOLDEN GATE FIELDS72243:45 PM12:45 PMPDT
HAWHAWTHORNEthe 7204:10 PM3:10 PMCDT
LADLOUISIANA DOWNS (QH)16802:00 PM1:00 PMCDT
SA SANTA Anita




No comments:

Post a Comment