Monday, August 31, 2020









Why I'm Running

Washington is broken. I’m running to be a strong advocate for Long Island families and deliver real results for New York’s 2nd Congressional District.

Because I work for Joe and long lines and Nassau OTB employees out of work. since March 16, 2020 make me proud.  Perhaps I eill take advantage of the long lines of bettors waiting to bet Churchhill Downs this week and weekend. With three Nassau OTB Branches still closed, the lines will be long.



Off-track

Baldwin, L.I.: The Kentucky Derby brings out many people who only bet three times a year. Nassau O.T.B. has three locations open (Levittown, Franklin Square and the Race Palace). If history is even a poor predictor of turnout, there will be more people than three locations may reasonably take bets from. Help! Jackson Leeds




https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-letter-august-26-20200826-lavdpfrrlzhy7kb65cuvpcjs2q-story.html More


No comments:

Post a Comment