Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Another proud supporter of

 The violation of our rights secured CNN by ny const art 1 sec 3

Greetings Neighbor, 

I am hopeful for a calmer, more peaceful, financially restorative and healthier 2021. My heart goes out to those of you who lost a loved one. I wish you and your families continued health, prosperity and better days. 

The 2021 Session began on January 6, 2021 and I am proud to begin my second term in the New York State Assembly Majority representing Assembly District 21. Although session will convene virtually for now, I look forward to continuing to work and advocate for you!

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, or are in need of assistance - please don’t hesitate to reach out to my office at 516-561-8216 or email me at griffinj@nyassembly.gov 

Warmly,

Judy  Nassau county republican leader and Nassau OTB

President Joseph Cairo says fear not.....I bet football And not Santa Anita on Sunday April 4

Stakes Race(s)Stakes GradeT.V.
Indicator
GG GOLDEN GATE FIELDS72243:45 PM12:45 PMPDT
HAWyHAWTHORNEyou 7204:10 PM3:10 PMCDT
LADLOUISIANA DOWNS (QH)16802:00 PM1:00 PMCDT
SA SANTA ANITA PARK72

Assemblywoman, 21st District

No comments:

Post a Comment