Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A better criticism of senators & congressman

Is that when us veteran social security number 096-12-1917 published the lancet
P.106 jan 14,1978 setting forth a cure for causalgia the  us did not
Support the maxilla facial pain clinic at forthamilton.


Eugene j ratner







Graham: Trump a 'jackass'© Provided by The HillGraham: Trump a 'jackass'
Donald Trump doesn’t regret giving out Sen. Lindsey Graham’s personal cellphone number during a televised speech on Tuesday, he told Fox News. 
“It seems to have gotten a lot of press but I don’t regret it at all. He calls me names you have to fight back,” Trump said on “Fox and Friends” on Wednesday.
“I did it for fun, everybody had a good time. We had a packed house.”
Trump panned the South Carolina senator and presidential hopeful while speaking in his home state, stating that Graham “doesn’t seem like a very bright guy.” He accused Graham of hypocrisy in his criticism of Trump, noting that Graham called him a few years ago “begging” for a good reference to be a guest on “Fox and Friends.”
He then held up a piece of paper with Graham’s telephone number on it and read it to the crowd. 
“He gave me his number and I found the card, I wrote the number down. I don't know if it's the right number, let's try it," Trump said.
Trump explained Wednesday on Fox that he wanted to push back against Graham for calling him a “jackass” on television earlier this week and criticized Graham for his low showing in the presidential polls.
“I’ve never seen anything like it to be honest. He came out, he started calling me a jackass on every program,” Trump said.
“The guy’s got zero in the polls, he’s got nothing going anyway. I don’t even think he’s very popular in his own state because you heard the applause I was getting.”
Despite his controversial rhetoric and low favorability ratings, Trump has skyrocketed to the top of recent GOP presidential polls.  In the four most recent polls in the RealClearPolitics average, Trump averages 18 points while Graham fails to register.

MORE IN POLITICS

No comments:

Post a Comment